I’ve been on a gift basket kick for a while and I’m excited to give you some ideas for the guys in your life! The items listed below are just suggestions to get you going on a theme.
A few ideas you can include based on his individual interest are:
- coffee beans
- cool mug or travel mug
- his favorite beverage
- shooters and a bartenders guide
- workman’s hand salve
- meat rubs and grilling accessories
- shaving creams and neat toiletries
- travel size battery bank or other phone gadgets
- beef jerky, snacks or candies
Hopefully this list will kickstart a theme for the person you have in mind. Another one is a movie night kit with a DVD, popcorn bags and candy.
Here is the small package I put together for my Father in law based on just a few handy tools.
In This Kit:
- Small crate – I got mine for $3.97 as an add-on to my Amazon cart but you can also find these at any craft store and use a coupon
- Chalkboard paint and any brush
- Chalk pen
- Tissue paper
- Workman’s socks – my husband can order Snap-On socks through work and loves the brand. Carhartt has good pairs as well
- 10 in 1 Credit Card Survival Tool – I’ve seen these all-in-one survival tools that fit in a wallet, pocket etc and thought they are nifty. I picked the Guardman on Amazon
- Sugru Mouldable Glue – Have you seen this stuff? It’s so cool! There’s a host of YouTube videos on life hacks for ways to use it
- Clear wrapping paper and scissors
- Small elastic or rubber band
Paint one side of the crate slats with chalkboard paint. Let dry and paint a second coat. Once paint has completely dried, write your message or receivers name on the black slats.
As always, remove any visible price tags first or use a sharpie to black it out.
Un-package things like socks from awkward packaging. Line crate with tissue paper. Arrange gifts by height, short items in front and tall or large items in back. Display any tiny items on top for best visibility.
Cut large sheet of clear wrapping paper. Gather all the edges up and secure with a small elastic hair tie or rubber band.
I’m sure he’ll love it!