This is the simplest and cutest Christmas gift idea I have and it never fails to make someone I love, happy.
Materials ($6 or less for multiple pairs!):
- Miniature Christmas Ornaments – any craft store carries them, I buy mine from Hobby Lobby when they’re on sale: $1.34 mini Christmas ornaments
- Fishhook Ear-wire – again you can get a package at Hobby Lobby, but I like to buy mine in wholesale from Fire Mountain Gems and Beads for $4.76 for a pack of 5 sterling silver pairs
- Earnuts – plastic backings for earrings are worth it
- Small needle nose or round nose pliers – worth having on hand for all sorts of crafts, and you can use a 40% off coupon
- Gently open the loop on the ear-wire with pliers
- Add the Christmas charm of your choice
- Now close the loop again with the pliers
- Add the earring backs
I like to put mine on these cute earring cards, it makes them look so official and easy to wrap. Or you can even grab some card stock or an actual Christmas card and poke holes in them for the same result.
I hope you enjoyed this quick gift idea. After all, there’s only 3 days till Christmas!